Our laboratory has a long-standing interest in the imaging and molecular analysis of intact biological systems, and has been developing new technologies for novel assays. Our current research centers on the high-content imaging of embryonic zebrafish and analysis of craniofacial development in avians and mice.
We conduct this research at several shared imaging facilities:
- Translational Imaging Center (TIC);
- Center for Electron Microscopy and Microanalysis (CEMMA);
- Translational Biomedical Imaging Laboratory (TBIL); and
- MRI Center.
- The Broad Foundation awards $1 million to early-stage stem cell research projects September 29, 2017
- Lab launches new website November 7, 2013